This was SUPER simple, and something that the kiddos can easily do as well! So much fun, and it’s good for the soul! It really only takes a few supplies, and you have an adorable snowman ornament! I hope you are all staying safe, Healthy and HAPPY!
First I always clean my crafting area off, and then gather all of my supplies. Next I gather my supplies. I used wooden beads, red embroidery floss, some bells, some twine, white paint, and an orange and super fine permanent marker. The first step is to tie a large knot in at the bottom of your twine, making sure it’s large enough that the beads won’t slip off. I then painted my beads with a white wash, by adding some water to white paint. After those dry, put 3 wooden beads on the twine. When I pulled the twine though the top bead, I tied it off, then created a loop at the top with the twine. Then you just paint the face and buttons on with orange and black marker! I then tied a bow on the front with red embroidery thread, and attached a little bell with some hot glue!
- Wooden Beads – Amazon – $10.99 https://www.amazon.com/MZEEB-Pieces-Wooden-Beads-Crafts/dp/B086Z2XJD6/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=wooden+beads&qid=1613929571&sr=8-3-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExTE9NSTg2RlFRUkpCJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzgxNzY0MzI5NFIxUDlHTktNSyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMzQ3NjU4MjI1RjNPMElSQUY5TSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
- White Paint – Hobby Lobby – $1.59
- Red Embroidery Floss – Walmart – $0.53 https://www.walmart.com/ip/DMC-Mouline-117-B5200-Six-Strand-Embroidery-Thread-Snow-White-8-7-Yards/22405896
- Jingle Bell – Walmart – $3.47 https://www.walmart.com/ip/Go-Create-Silver-Gold-13-mm-Jingle-Bells-55-pack/19526549
- Jute string – Amazon – $3.90 https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Crafts-Christmas-Durable-Packing/dp/B08BBZLKMC/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=twine&qid=1613929822&sr=8-8