I absolutely LOVE the way this turned out. It looks so pretty hanging outside in the evening. It hangs on any hook. The decoration can be changed for any season, so in the winter, I can put greenery, and I can decorate for Valentines Day and Easter etc. It’s absolutely perfect because when the batteries go out, I just change them! Perfection! This craft is absolutely SUPER simple.
First I started by taking the grapevine wreath, and then tying the ribbon that I cut in 3 pieces (equally) around the center of the wreath. Then I took the wreath together at the top and I secured it together. You should probably use a large safety pin and then secure it with hot glue. Then you just put the bottom of a flower pot that fits perfectly in the bottom of it at the bottom and put your candles on top and decorate around with whatever you want for the season. I used leaves for fall.
- Grapevine wreath – Hobby Lobby – $4.99 https://www.hobbylobby.com/Floral-Wedding/Floral-Supplies/Wreaths-Forms/Grapevine-Wreath—14%22/p/4301
- Bottom of Flower Pot – Hobby Lobby – $3.67 https://www.hobbylobby.com/Floral-Wedding/Containers-Fillers/Container-Accessories/Terra-Cotta-Saucer—Medium/p/96664
- Ribbon – Hobby Lobby – $3.99 https://www.hobbylobby.com/Fabric-Sewing/Ribbons-Trim/Ribbon/Natural-Burlap-Wired-Edge-Ribbon—2/p/102567
- Flameless Candles – Walmart – $10.86 (3 pack) https://www.walmart.com/ip/3-pack-Mainstays-3×6-Inch-Flameless-LED-Pillar-Candles-White/718130109
- Leaf Decoration – Hobby Lobby – $7.80 https://www.hobbylobby.com/Fall-Thanksgiving/Floral-Arrangements/Garlands/Ivy-Leaf-Grape-Berry-Garland/p/80830120